The universal use of smartphones, and all the productivity apps available for download to enhance their functionality, are changing the way businesses are run and operated. Smartphones and their apps are becoming more powerful and versatile every day, to improve time management, business performance, and daily organization. They are helping businesses run more smoothly, save money, and provide better service for customers and clients.
Business owners, managers, and professionals are always looking for ways to stay organized, reduce unnecessary tasks and expenses, and generally be more productive on a daily basis. Bell SMB Wireless providers offer a wide range of smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and the newly released Samsung Galaxy S20 series. Samsung Galaxy devices have proven to be some of the most impressive and effective smartphones available for business applications.
Boost Productivity with Business Apps for Samsung Galaxy
Using Samsung Galaxy devices is a wise choice, as there is an incredibly wide range of apps available to assist with daily operations for almost every aspect of your business.
Bell Samsung Galaxy business apps, can help with:
- Time management
- Group collaboration
- Accounting and finance
Effective time management is one of the best ways to improve efficiency and eliminate unnecessary expenses. Managing time wisely is unfortunately not always intuitive or of chief importance to all your employees and contractors. Using apps for team management and time tracking can be very helpful for ensuring tasks and assignments are moving along on schedule.
A few free and effective time management apps for Samsung Galaxy, include:
- Offers time tracking, reporting, project management capabilities
- Easy user management for unlimited number of users
- Set automatic reminders, create timelines with daily and weekly goals, excellent progress visualization
- Remember the Milk
- Create and share to do lists, easily attach files to tasks, tag relevant locations in google maps
Monitoring group projects can be extremely time consuming without proper organization. A variety of apps are available for your Samsung device to keep groups organized and on task. Collaborative projects help maximize production and the skillsets of your various employees. However, trying to keep track of the actions of multiple employees working on multiple projects can be confusing and stressful.
Some Samsung Galaxy apps to help organize group projects include:
- Easily create, assign, monitor, update, and complete a variety of tasks
- Board and card system for user friendly workflow
- Pro Workflow
- Easily scalable for all group sizes
- Integrates with a variety of other productivity apps
- Customizable list format
- Easy to break projects down into smaller tasks and assignments
Staying in close contact with other team members is crucial for successful and efficient group collaboration. Some useful communication apps for Samsung Galaxy users include:
- Create groups for instant messaging to stay connected with project contributors
- Videoconferencing app for meetings with colleagues and clients
- Microsoft Teams
- Convenient document collaboration, 1-1 chat, group chat, fully integrated with Office 365 services
Accounting and Finance
A top priority for any business is the effective management of expenses and finances. It is also typically one of the most complicated tasks business owners are responsible for. Some android apps to help keep your books in order include:
- Widely used accounting software for handling payroll, profit analysis, inventory management, and a variety of other tasks
- For mobile invoicing and receipts, payroll, and payments
- Easily keep track of employee expenses on the go
Staying on top of customer relations is another extremely important function of virtually any business. Maintaining customer loyalty can be challenging with limited resources and funds. There are some great CRM apps that can help optimize marketing campaigns and ensure customers are never left hanging.
- Possibly the most well known CRM app for managing customer profiles and personalized marketing plans
- Set up a points program for your customers based on preferences and analytics
- Integrate with e-commerce to set up promotions and rewards
Samsung Galaxy devices are compatible with an abundance of useful business apps to improve customer relations, streamline operations, and boost productivity.